Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our Plastic Lockers

I want to give special thanks to several moms for purchasing plastic drawers and donating them to my classroom. Genius! Why didn't I think of this before? These moms purchased a set of eight drawers at Target and brought them to my classroom as a surprise. I place two sets at the end of each group of tables. Now my students have more room inside their desk and books/papers don't get torn or bent out of shape. I have assigned a drawer for each student and have labeled them with their names. Now, each student can use his/her drawer to hold his/her belongings. It serves as a little plastic locker and keeps my classroom cluther free as well as keeps all their books and folders off the floor. Love it!!!

Thank you moms!!! I truly love it and appreciate your generosity.


No comments:

Post a Comment